Scheduling and capacity management tool for Mercedes-Benz dealers
Streamline your entire service lane: our Book scheduling platform gives you the control you need to simplify the appointment-booking process and manage your shop’s capacity for maximum throughput and efficiency. Even better, it helps you improve the customer experience by enabling your customers to schedule service online, providing Mercedes-Benz-specific service recommendations, and automatically routing their appointment to the best teams suited for the job.
Book has the second highest non-DMS market penetration in the United States, including a significant number of satisfied Mercedes-Benz dealerships.
- Personalized Recommendations Based on Mercedes-Benz-Specific Model, Powertrain, and Mileage Intervals
- MBUSA Vehicle Master Inquiry (VMI)
- 24/7 Access to Online Scheduling
- At-a-Glance Look at Availability Through Syncing of All Users—Including Customers, Advisors, and BDCs
- Control of All Elements Down to Opcode Level
- Customizable Capacity Limits by Specialty Repair Groups
- Built-In Capacity Management to Prevent Overbooking
- Individual Control for All Book Users
- Timeslot or Job Duration-Based Appointment Scheduling
- TSD®, Hunter®, Dealer Tire®, Sunbit, and DigniFi™ Integrations
- Optional Two-Way Messaging and Internal Chat
- Ability to Locate the Next Available Appointment as Far as 90 Days Out
- Advisor and Transportation Type Options for Customers
- Automated Appointment Confirmation and Reminders to Decrease No-Shows
- Post-Service “Thank You” and Optional Satisfaction Survey
- Customizable Welcome Board
Online Customer Appointment System (OCAS)
Optimize the customer experience and drive up to 45% of customer-booked appointments online. With the convenient Online Customer Appointment System, Book enables customers to easily schedule their service appointments with your dealership online, anytime. Plus, easy-to-understand Mercedes-Benz and dealer service recommendations make finding and selecting the services they need a breeze.
Mobile vs. Desktop Functionality
Ensure a seamless online scheduling experience every time with the same easy-to-use features and responsiveness over mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms. And take advantage of extended dealer-staff functionality such as capacity management, customer management, and reporting through our desktop platform.
MBUSA Vehicle Master Inquiry (VMI)
Improve shop productivity and customer satisfaction with integrated VMI pop-up alerts. These convenient notifications include the customer’s vehicle information, maintenance schedules, technical service bulletins, and more.
Keep a full shop without overbooking with Book’s intuitive shop management tools. Users have full control of all available appointment-booking opportunities through dealer-wide and shop-level capacity management defined by teams, advisors, transportation type, skill groups, opcodes, and more. Plus, managers can easily define specific time intervals needed for each type of service, making it easier than ever to avoid bottlenecks while maximizing efficiency and productivity.
Shop Loading and Skill Group Optimization
View capacity management at a glance and automatically route ROs to the teams best matched for every job: Book’s shop loading and skill group features make it simple. Shop loading enables you to quickly explore detailed breakdowns of skill groups, services, and teams. And skill groups enable you to maximize efficiency by instantly ensuring services like airbag recalls are handled by the right experts at the next available timeslot.
Instantly see the number of available appointments, volume, capacity, and ROs/RO dollars. Users can even access primary Book reports right from this screen.
Built-In Appointment and Scheduler Communications
Keep customers informed by sending automated Appointment Confirmation, Missed Appointment, and Service Completion communications. Each appointment message offers customers the option to confirm, edit, or add the appointment to their calendar—while the Service Completion message encourages them to fill out a dealer-customizable survey to gauge their satisfaction.